Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 1: Release Stress<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 1: Release Stress
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Renee R
4 people like this.
Thank you so much! Definitely a challenge! This timing is amazingly perfect. Many Blessings!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Feels so good to shed away the abundant stress! Thankful for this offering 🙏🏻
Diane C
2 people like this.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, and for inspiring us on this journey.
Eileen S
1 person likes this.
Challenging but fun I guess the more you do it , it will get easier!❤️Thank you
Janeissy A
2 people like this.
Feels so good! I will be practicing my breathing. I realized how restricted my breathing is. My lungs were exhausted, but so nourished at the same time. 
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Feeling so refreshed after all of the focused breathing.  One question is what if your nostril is a little clogged, should you just power through or breathe through your mouth? Thank you for this energizing practice.
Meserret O
1 person likes this.
Great challenge.. but I am looking for a less challenging exercise due to the fact that I am 65, overweight with a knee replace my surgery. Many thanks
Elizabeth M
Meserret Thanks for speaking up!  Please email us at support@yogaanytime.com and we will be more than happy to work through some recommendations with you!!  ❤️ 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Well, very cool! My first experience of this style of yoga! I do practice kapalabhati breathing daily in my pranayama practice, so the "breath of fire" was a natural extension of that... and I sure appreciated the focus on stress relief, with trying to understand all the violence right now...
Sukhdev
1 person likes this.
THank you Kate, glad you are with us. Yes breath of fire is similar. Keep going with the daily practice it will help so much. Staying focused on your practice, breath and wellbeing is helping the collective tremendously. Blessings

1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial