The Art of Vinyasa Sequencing: Principles of Vinyasa<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Art of Vinyasa Sequencing: Principles of Vinyasa
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Talk
Amani M
1 person likes this.
So many gems in this.. Thank you for sharing! 
Rosemary Garrison
So happy to hear that, Amani M ! It was such a pleasure to create and to share. Namaste
Arwen M
1 person likes this.
Thank u so much for your insights and knowledge…I connected and identified with everything u said..as a new teacher it was wonderful to feel affirmation of principles I’ve long held as a practitioner ❤️
Rosemary Garrison
This is so meaningful to hear, Arwen M . Thank you for taking the time to share. I also really appreciate that you've held these principles as a practitioner. Seems as though you are really tuned in- to yourself and to the deeper layers of the practice. I hope your teaching flourishes! 
Jyotii S
1 person likes this.
Wow, just what I needed. Very affirming as I immerse myself to teaching yoga, asanas, that I am on the right path and just need to keep at it. Thank you so much, this is what every teacher needs to hear, very much applicable even outside the yoga asana practice. Humbled by the practice, always.
Rosemary Garrison
Wow, thank you, Jyotii S ! This means so much. Yes, it seems you are absolutely on the right path. I especially appreciate that this had resonance for you beyond the asana practice. It's all connected, isn't it?! Be well, R
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial