Slow Flow and Meditation: Soft and Centered<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Soft and Centered
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this practice, Alana! I feel peaceful and centered.

By the way, when I try to see the classes in season 1, it says that there aren't any any to check back later. I got to this class via a direct link from email.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Rosanna! So delighted to be practicing together. I believe that the LIVE classes filmed in Season 1 will be on the site sometime this week. I will keep you posted. I hope you can join me for a live practice this Wednesday at 10:30am PDT at https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. Love, Alana 
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
Alana Mitnick , I wish I could join you! Unfortunately, I'm usually working during the day during the week. I'll drop in whenever I have a day off. Looking forward to the recordings!
Alana Mitnick
Rosanna, I will you let you know as soon as the recordings are up! Warmly, Alana 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Rosanna Alana's practices are now available to watch in her show, Slow Flow and Meditation!  Thank you for being here! 🙏 
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Elizabeth
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Aaaahhh....it’s always a pleasure to practice with you Alana. I’m so happy these live practices are available now for those of us who for various reasons missed out the first time around. This class hit all the right spots in that nurturing ‘Alana Way’. Highly recommend!
Alana Mitnick
Jenny, You are so kind and encouraging. So happy this you enjoyed this practice and that it hit all the right spots, lovingly. Thank you for being here, always! xoA
Kate M
2 people like this.
I love the pace of this class, Alana. It allows space for entering more deeply into each pose. It really encourages a centring awareness for me. Many thanks. May you be well!
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Kate. Thank you for being here! I'll be offering another LIVE practice this Wednesday at 10:30am California time at https://www.yogaanytime.com/live. Hope you can join me! Love, Alana 
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial