Soulful Flow: Intuitive Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Intuitive Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
I love all your classes Sarah...but THIS! if I had to pick a favorite, this would be it. Everything felt so relevant on this eve of Mercury Retrograde ✨ and the flow was indeed soulful. One’s intuition is more important now than ever, and this was a great way to dive in. Bonus favorite alternate nostril breathing towards the end was (as I say too often lol) “the cherry on top!”
Pamela Macht
1 person likes this.
❤️ LOVED it! Thanks 🙏 Sarah!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful flow class, Sarah. Love your gentle, accommodating guidance. And I got thinking at one point about what it might be like to live in the desert... and how that would inform one's practice...   Love: )
Sarah Beston
Pamela Macht -- You're so welcome and so glad you enjoyed the class! xo
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate, thank you so much for sharing and how wonderful! My practice feels much deeper out here in the desert—it's such a spiritual spot. Hope you can come visit sometime!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah Beston , Deserts and mountain tops... One day I hope I'll be able to experience them!! You send out such a wonderful energy in these videos. Maybe because your energy is nesting in the desert energy? Very sweet.
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Amazing practice, as always!! Thanks so much!!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Brian! Thanks so much for practicing with me and keep me posted on how your practice is going! All the best, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
Brilliant sequencing. And your gentle, skillful presence really pointed us to the balance between ease and effort. Thank you so much. Adding to favorites. :)
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Lori—thank you so much for sharing your experience of the practice and I am so delighted to be practicing with you. Trying to find that ease and effort has a whole new meaning these days! Wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial