Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Rooted in Presence<br>Melina Meza

Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Rooted in Presence
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
8 people like this.
What a beautiful treat this was...I really needed this today! Here’s my plug for a whole season of Melina Meza Yin classes. Slowing down is so vital for our health. PS loved sweet the animal companion cameo! ❤️🐈
Sharon McGuire
Yummy delish!!! 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
I'm thrilled Day 4 was a positive experience and that some new insights were revealed or highlighted! Here's to a well-paced life. ( :
Karen G
4 people like this.
I was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer, I decided to rededicate myself to a yoga practice. My body is stronger but the healing of my psyche has been the real gift. Melina is a true teacher in all ways. 
Lorraine Marek
Thanks for this yin practice. It was just what I needed today. Your kitty was very calming as you are..
Melina Meza
Karen, what an honor to have you here in the community, and I love that yoga has been both healing for your body and mind. I hope these practices continue to bring you to joy and connect to your true nature. Wishing you much health in the seasons ahead. 
Melina Meza
Lorriane ~ Also nice to meet you here and Thursdays always a good day for a little Yin right? Mingus thought so too! ( :
Summer
3 people like this.
Absolute perfection! I loved this practice so much! And the kitty visit too 😻
Donna L
3 people like this.
Enjoyed this yin practice..powerful!,so right to say the support we give to our community makes a big difference.
Diane C
3 people like this.
Wonderful class. My body was very receptive to these poses, and I felt more at ease and fluid afterwards. Thank you.
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial