Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Rooted in Presence<br>Melina Meza

Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 4: Rooted in Presence
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Dana
1 person likes this.
Wow. I had some kind of deep release in this session that made me sob while we were in supported pigeon pose. I felt it again while we were sitting in meditation at the end. I didn't realize how much I needed a more restorative practice and even wanted something more invigorating when I started the video but, like always, the universe knows exactly what I need so I settled into this practice and had an amazing release. Thank you for this practice and for being so authentically yourself every time you teach. Namaste!
Dana
1 person likes this.
Oh yeah, forgot to say, "Hi!" to Mingus.
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Hello Dana ~ How wonderful to hear that you allowed yourself to surrender to the moment and be with what sweet tenderness. May you continue to tap into these "yin-inspired" practices as we move into the heat of summer. Thanks for sharing Dana.
David G-
2 people like this.
This was one of my favorite classes of yours. The cues repeatedly embodied me, especially into light and space, away from story-telling or dark thoughts, balancing me as well... I was sore before the practice and loose afterwards. One of the best Yin practices on YogaAnytime! At the beginning of the practice, the light was streaming into my basement studio, and I think you would have loved the cinematography.  Also, thanks for the metta talk at the end.  We have a little corner store down the block that sells local food... It is usually closed when I come home from work, but I want to visit it more nonetheless. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
What a treat to read about your experience in class! Many many thanks for treating yourself to this practice and supporting local vendors!
Michelle F
Dear Melina,
This was a blissful, reveletory ,inspirational exploration  - from the opening bolster hug - wow!!!!!! to the final moment ..(when i sat up I used a  rolled blanket under ankles in cross-legged - from another of your videos, I love that tiny adjustment)- I felt GROUNDED! 
Going to pop out now to the local shops giving thanks for the fresh local produce then cook a lovely lunch. 
I feel enthused - thank you!
Have a wonderful day!
loveandpeacexx
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial