On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Grace<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Grace
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Thank you Sadia,
This series was a really enjoyable exploration of the qualities necessary to navigate life´s flow! 
Practices to cherish and revist!
loveandpeacexxx
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Michelle F I’m THRILLED it resonated! That’s what I was after— creating a suite of opportunities for us to feel into (and ENJOY) our wholeness! Thank you for sharing in practice with me— with all of us. 
Sadia Bruce
Rachel S THRILLED to hear the challenge opened a door for you! Hoping to come back to make more— stay tuned!
Sadia Bruce
Thank you for joining, Monica! Until next time...  
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate M, I'm thrilled to have had you along for the ride— and so appreciative of and honored by your generosity of spirit. Thank you, thank you, thank YOU... 
Sadia Bruce
Laura M Thank YOU for being here! Am thrilled you enjoyed!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Francesca Venturini I'm so glad you're feeling better, and am honored to have shared in practice with you! Wishing you all the very best from Big Sur, California!
Sue
Sue
2 people like this.
Thank you Sadia, I just finished this On The Verge challenge in March-in the midst of the start of Spring. Your grace and guidance through our 10 practices together truly fueled my spirit and helped me build physical strength. Thank you. 
Sadia Bruce
Sue D I’m so very glad you enjoyed the challenge— is a GREAT way to welcome Spring! Hope you had a blessed equinox! 
David G-
1 person likes this.
Loved all these comments. I was beat up and wasn't expecting such quick and enjoyable moves. There were some subtle cues that really opened me up. Would love do this challenge again. So much to learn. Master teacher indeed. Thanks! 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial