Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Root Chakra: The Inner Legs<br>Quamay Sams

Chakra Vinyasa Flows: Root Chakra: The Inner Legs
Quamay Sams

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Hi Quamay!
Thanks a lot - that was fab! The wee windshield  transition in pigeon was grand- and the pigeon variation well-interesting!
Look forward to practicing along with you again
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Karen M
2 people like this.
Thank you. I love the pace, and the detail, and your soothing voice. Looking forward to more.
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Yay! Quamay!! I loved this practice. Your teaching makes me feel cared for and gives so much space. Fabulous! I am looking forward to taking more of your classes!
marie
2 people like this.
First, I appreciate your humor! Second, your instruction is well-paced, clear, & concise while creating a gentle yet strong environment. Thx!!!
David G-
3 people like this.
Good to see I wasn't the only one who found a lot of space, grounding and focus on the mat with you. Look forward to the next episode as well. 
Ali
Ali
4 people like this.
This was such a wonderful spacious practice. I felt able to go deep inside to experience these familiar postures in a new way, as if it was the first time. I loved the variation on pigeon and will return to it. Thank you Quamay for sharing your insight.
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Jenny S I am extremely grateful for your appreciation! It means even more to me that you are able to connect to my style of teaching and I only hope it allows you to have the necessary space to give yourself what you need while your on your mat! I agree, everyone at Yoga Anytime are angels! I'm blessed to have had the opportunity  to create something special for you!  
Quamay S
2 people like this.
Robin J You are SO welcome! 
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Martha K Hahaha YES Protractor! I love that it sticks and i hope it lives in your head in a supportive way.  I always say we are in a Yoga Class not a Math class. At times it may be nice to do away with the absolutes! I appreciate you sharing. Peace. 
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Kate M Amazing Kate. I'm happy to create some nuance with some respect to  tradition in these poses. Sometimes the subtleties make a world of a difference! 
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial