Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Wild Heart<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Wild Heart
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, dear Jenny S . I hear you. How are the swirling waters now? I am heartened to hear the challenge supported you amidst it all. Sending love. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Hope H ! It's such a joy to share. I look forward to more as well... and am eager to hear how your practice continues to unfold. 
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, Sue , this is exactly what I was intending- leaping into spring with a calm mind and gracious heart. So beautifully said. Thank you! 
Rosemary Garrison
Yay, Samantha P , it sounds like the challenge did exactly what we intended. Here's to saying farewell to the winter funk! Wishing you a glorious spring. 
Rosemary Garrison
That sounds like a truly beautiful state of being, Martha K . Thank you for sharing. 
Rosemary Garrison
Cheryl S , your reflection means so much. Yes to welcoming everything and trusting that it's all okay. No small practice... and that's where the deep, sustaining change happens. Brava to you for staying with it! Be well. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Michelle F . I can't get enough of curious compassion these days. ; ) So glad it touched you. Love and peace to you.
Rosemary Garrison
Wishing you a tender, spacious, wild heart at this opportune time and always, dearest Kate M . Love to you. 
Rosemary Garrison
I'm so glad you felt supported, Christel B . Such a joy to share the challenge with you!
Rosemary Garrison
Happy to hear this, Eric N . Relief for neck and shoulders is such a good thing! And I'm glad you felt warmed and prepared for the deeper back bending. I hope you continue to enjoy!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial