Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Saraswati Yin
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Patti S
1 person likes this.
I rejoined Yoga Anytime after seeing the promotion of this series and after the first class I am so grateful I did.  My yoga has had to adapt as I am living, no thriving, with breast cancer.  I fell like this practice has brought yoga back home to me.  I look forward to more Yin and more beautiful mythology.  Thank you for bringing so much beauty through this class.
Kelly K
Patti S Hi Patti, thank you SO much for your thoughtful comment. I'm so happy to hear that you're thriving, and I wish you so much love, healing and beauty xoxo
Shasta D
1 person likes this.
This was amazing. So much insight and beautiful teachings and imagery. Thank you for your hard earned wisdom.
Kelly K
Shasta D thank YOU! "hard earned wisdom" ... I love that. Thanks for your support and I wish you love xoxoxo
Suzy Gibbons Mitchell
Beautiful class, loved the story telling combined with the Yin, I've always loved being read to and somehow this memory allowed me to deepen the practice with your guidance, thank you.
Vicky M
This was perfect. So beautiful and calming.

I run a weekly free online offering called Story-time where I read a story and then leave 45 minutes for people to be creative in whichever way they choose. This was the absolute perfect warm up for me to get into the right head space. The theme was perfection!

Would welcome anyone who wants to join xx
Kelly K
Suzy Gibbons Mitchell thanks for your kind words. so happy that you're enjoying my classes! 
Tara L
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Kelly - what a beautiful practice! It felt especially soothing in my body and mind. 🙏🏽
Kelly K
Tara L thank you tara! happy new year xoxoxo
Laura M
1 person likes this.
sooooo good! Thank you may we be able to discern what is good for us and what isn't. May we find beauty in the mess.
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial