20 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust the Process<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Trust the Process
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
3 people like this.
Happy New Year Sara,
Thank you for a very inspiring start - what a wonderful intention - "listen to understand, not to respond" -  a difficult challenge but Im taking it on!
loveandpeacexxx
Sarah Beston
Hi Michelle F! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime. I love that intention as well—thank you for the reminder to tune into that more. Wishing you a light-filled 2023!
Lina S
4 people like this.
It feels good. Do you know why doing spine extension (cat/cow, camel) triggers coughing particularly when you recover from a cold? I'm curious about the fists under the chin gesture at the beginning. Is it to promote a greater expansion of the ribcage as the elbows are going up? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Matthew
3 people like this.
love how much is folded into 20 mins - while still retaining a quality of spaciousness. very accessible. many thanks to you and the team for offering these shorter practices. :)
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Sarah, for this beautiful practice! I needed it- I have problem with coughing during the last ten days and I hope that this practice will help me with that. I wish you a happy and healthy new year 2023! Namaste! 💖
Christel B
3 people like this.
Loved this throat opening practice and your words of wisdom. Wishing you all the best for 2023.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Lina S! Thanks for your great questions and inquiries on the practice. I am not sure physiologically why cat/cow would trigger coughing other than, specifically when you come forward into cow, it does open up the throat area and the chest and may elicit that response. In terms of the hands under the chin, yes, I do feel it opening both the throat area and the feel an expansion in my ribcage. How about you? Hope this helps answer your questions! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Thanks so much for checking out these shorter practices, Matthew! I am glad to hear they still feel spacious, even in the shorter amount of time.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I really hope this practice helps with that too, Sandra Židan! Please let me know how that goes for you. Wishing you a very speedy recovery!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Christel B—So happy to be practicing with you in this New Year. Warmest blessings, Sarah
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial