Yin Yoga and Mythology: Pan Gu<br>Kelly Kamm

Yin Yoga and Mythology: Pan Gu
Kelly Kamm

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
LOVED this Kelly 💕 This is a teaching I work on every day and now I have the image of Pan Gu and the Earth and Sky to help remind me to let it GO. Many Blessings and gratitude to you 🙏🏻
Sandra Židan
What a beautiful practice with a great message! Thanks, Kelly, for sharing it with us! Namaste! 💖❤️🌹
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Kelly, I loved the symbolism of the story of Pan Gu and the relaxing flow of this class. Thank you. 
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Diane C thanks so much Diane! lots of love to you xoxo
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan namaste! thank YOU! 
Kelly K
Jenny S sending you tons of love xoxo
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for this practice. I woke up this morning with a tight jaw, headache, and tears from the stress of recovering from covid while my dad suffers from a bad fall, not able to visit or talk with him. I felt powerless and sad. Opening yogaanytime today, I remembered this series, and this was my next class. Perfect timing. I don't need to hold it all together. I can let go. Thank you.
Kelly K
1 person likes this.
Rosanna S dear Rosanna! Thank you so much for sharing this, and it makes me feel so glad that this class was able to offer a little bit of relief. I'm thinking of you and wishing you moments of ease in the midst of difficulty. Lots of love ❤️
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Rosanna S ❤️ 🤗 

Lori
1 person likes this.
A beautiful, nourishing practice for this rain-soaked, darkening evening. Thank you, Kelly.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial