Olivia Barry

Watch this Practice
Elizabeth M
Beautiful, thank you, Olivia!
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Doing, listening with love
Olivia B
I'm glad you enjoyed Elizabeth M!  That means a lot to me.  I hope you have a great day!
Olivia B
Sara S - Sending love right back at ya!  Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!
Noreen S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the excellent guidance!
Olivia B
My pleasure Noreen S - thanks for taking the time to practice with me here on YogaAnytime! I'm glad you benefitted. 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
(Edited by Moderator - Elizabeth Meriwether on March 18, 2023)
Olivia -  I didn't not take this class because I have an injury in my neck or shoulders, yet I still found this really helpful for addressing the tightness I always seem to haven in that region. And I found tightness in my arms I didn't know I had! AND my legs and hips got a little workout too! Thank you! 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Great practice! I love your attention to detail. I was able to pinpoint a few spots in my neck that apparently don’t get enough love - something I’ll tend to better from now on 😌🙏🏻❤️
Olivia B
It's so true Elizabeth M that so many of us have on-going nagging tension in our neck, shoulders, and upper back.  I'm so happy to hear this sequence helped lighten the load there!  I appreciate the feedback. Have a great day!
Olivia B
Oh isn't that one of the joys of yoga Jenny S ? Geeta Iyengar used to say that yoga is like a little micro-surgery now so that we can prevent the macro-surgery later on.  Good job Doc!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial