Postnatal Yoga: Pelvic Floor Restoration<br>Alana Mitnick

Postnatal Yoga: Pelvic Floor Restoration
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Noreen S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for that lovely practice. It is also helpful for menopause care. Congratulations on your new baby. Enjoy.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you Noreen S! I'm so delighted that you enjoyed this pelvic floor focused practice. Wonderful to hear that it's supportive for menopause, as well. Grateful for your presence here. Love, Alana 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
That was so nice! Thank you!
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Thank you Alana, this practice is also good for me during the pre-menopause :) and what a great picture with your cute child!  :)
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Alana! I loved doing it! Namaste! ❤️
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Laura M! So happy that you’re here and enjoyed it. Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse Wonderful to hear that this practice was supportive! I love knowing that we are in this together - just in slightly difference phases. Thank you for sharing and being here! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Wendie Heijmer-Arendse Wonderful to hear that this practice was supportive! I love knowing that we are in this together - just in slightly difference phases. Thank you for sharing and being here! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan So happy to hear from you, and to know that you loved the practice! Wishing you all the best. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Katie H
1 person likes this.
Wow that was a lot spicier than I was expecting! It really woke up my sleepy postpartum lower half. I keep being humbled by the connection between hips/legs and pelvic bowl - should be obvious, but it’s another thing to really live it! The mindful bridge work was also awesome! Now I just need to find a neck and wrist class to help my upper body match! Thank you!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial