The Vinyasa Show: Fluid Balance<br>Sarah Beston

The Vinyasa Show: Fluid Balance
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that this practice was enjoyable for you, Denise Z! Thank you for sharing your experience and please let me know how future classes go for you. Warmly, Sarah
Christel B
1 person likes this.

Loving the practice with all the interesting repetitions building and keeping strength. Outside my window I was listening to the gentle rain while moving in and out of poses. 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This was a luxurious practice on a sultry (ok - humid, sticky, sweltering) day here in CT.  Even with the air conditioning on, this was indeed a watery flow (sweat 💦 lol) but you know what?  This felt so good.  Like a great detox for my mind and body.  I’m so glad I practiced with you today Sarah, thank you so much ❤️✨

Catherine R
Very enjoyable practice! Loved the pace and post-flow feeling. Thank you!  Unrelated question...what happens with all the oranges laying on the ground? I hope they aren't wasted. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful practice. I love the way you are able to seamlessly incorporate modifications.  Very sweet. Love, love.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I so love the image of the gentle rain outside of your window while you were practicing, Christel B! I absolutely love the rain and it always feels so special to practice alongside of it. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Sarah Beston
I so love the image of the gentle rain outside of your window while you were practicing, Christel B! I absolutely love the rain and it always feels so special to practice alongside of it. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Sarah Beston
Jenny S - I just experienced some of that east coast swelter myself while visiting family. I loved the humidity, but most likely because I am not always in it. Haha. Thanks so much for sharing practices with me here! xoxo
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Catherine R - so happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice. It's a pleasure to be practicing with you here on Yoga Anytime. As for the oranges - the studio is amongst almost 2,000 orange trees. Most are harvested in the fall, but some of the ones that fall as a result of wind and nature belong to the land and the animals. :)
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that the modifications feel seamless and helpful, Kate M! That really means a lot to me as I want to be as inclusive as possible when I teach. Yoga is for ALL. Wishing you a beautiful day!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial