Asana Studies: Strong and Mobile Leg Joints<br>Heidi Fokine

Asana Studies: Strong and Mobile Leg Joints
Heidi Fokine

Watch this Practice
Kelly Sunrose
Heidi, I *really* love this sequence and keep coming back to it. There is something magical about that mega-flexion shape (hip, knee, ankle) that really opens up the entire leg channel and calms my nervous system. Beautiful work. So happy you are here!
Wynter
1 person likes this.
Love the video because am always looking for seated sequences for low-energy days. That cue of moving hips out of the joint while seated was a revelation for my hips! Also love the imagery of rotating plates in twists.
Heidi Fokine
Thanks Wynter, Happy hips!!
Frederic M
1 person likes this.
Great practice, thanks!
Kelsey W
2 people like this.
This was a great class, exactly what I needed without knowing it. I loved looking at asanas with the lens of folding the leg joints, a new and helpful perspective. Will be coming back to this sequence for sure.
Anne D
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for this wonderful exploration. you make deep unwinding effortless in this sequence.
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
That was so interesting! I am a trail runner, and this practice gave my hard-working legs just the balance they needed. I don't think I've EVER put my legs in some of those positions, and I've been a dancer too, so that's saying something. Very unusual. Very eye-opening.
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Excellent practice! Very helpful for crow pose!
Tucker A
1 person likes this.
Wonderful practice. I learned so much! Many thanks.
Heidi Fokine
Thanks for checking into my class Catherine and Tucker!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial