Good Morning Yoga: Earth and Water Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Earth and Water Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
Beautifully paced practice. I felt my hips glowing my spine elongating and a warmth in my core. As if the oven in my lower stomach was on a low to medium burn. An all over feeling of wellbeing. A great way to start the day. Thanks Alana. Namaste.

Alana Mitnick
Again, great observations, Glenford. Our practice is the best laboratory (or playground) for these deep and subtle investigations to occur. Stay with it. Namaste, Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I loved this wave-like, rolling practice. The supported bridge with one leg raised was delicious. Thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Ali! Ahh yes, me too. I do this wave-like rolling just about everyday! So delighted to be practicing together. xoA
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Alana! Thank you for sharing it with us! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Ž! So glad you enjoyed this earth and water flow. Your steady and consistent practice is inspiring! Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Ooh, that one was juicy! This is a new favorite!
Alana Mitnick
So glad this enjoyed this earth and water flow, Rachel S! I really like this sequence too, feels so good. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
so good I fell asleep thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Laura M , Amazing! Falling asleep during or towards the end of a practice is the best. I do love this old school fluid practice. So happy you’re enjoying this Show. XoA
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial