Good Morning Yoga: Meditative Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Meditative Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice!!!
Alana Mitnick
Happy to be practicing together, Laura. I do love this pace and flow. Have a wonderful day! xoA
Guillaume
1 person likes this.
Loved the opening sequence as a morning practice. Namaste 😊
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Guillaume. So delighted to be practicing together. Namaste, Alana 
LOUISE F
1 person likes this.
I really love this practice! It  allows me to sink within with softened awareness and release to just enjoy "the now" with no stress or hassle. Beautiful Alana and thank you xxx Namaste xxx
Alana Mitnick
Hi LOUISE, Wonderful to hear from you! What a beautiful insight and feeling. Thank you for sharing your experience of Yoga with us. Namaste and Love, Alana 
Dena R
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana. thanks for the great flow. I have a question and i hope you can help me with it. in the downward and reverse positions i often get a headache that lasts for several hours even after practice. what can i do to prevent it ?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Dena, So glad you enjoyed this meditative flow. Thanks so much for sharing. Great question. I would first and foremost talk with your doctor and pause on doing downward dog, standing forward folds, or any inversions until you get the green light from your doctor. In the meantime, I suggest modifying your practice. You might check out this Gentle Yoga practice with me, or perhaps this one. Stay close and let me know if you would like any more suggestions on practices, styles, or teachers. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Sandra Ž! So happy to practice together! Love, Alana 
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial