30 Minute Yoga Flows<br>Season 1: Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows
Season 1: Sarah Beston

Go To This Show Season

In Season 1, Sarah will share a collection of 30-minute Vinyasa sequences to invite energy and freedom into the body, mind, and heart. We will explore a variety of sequences designed to target specific areas such as the hamst... (more)

Kira Sloane
Sarah, you are the best!
Leslie W
1 person likes this.
I am loving the new show!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Leslie, I am so happy to hear! Thanks for reaching out and happy to be practicing together on Yoga Anytime. All the best!
Pascale M
Sarah Beston I am loving every episode of this show! Thank you so much.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Pascale, I am so happy to hear! Thank you so much for reaching out and happy to be practicing together online! xo
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
I finished all nine episodes! Feel great! Thank you sweet Sarah!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Ruth ! Congratulations on finishing all nine episodes - wow! Happy to be on this Yoga Anytime journey with you! xo
Laura D
1 person likes this.
That shoulder flow was just what I needed today, thank you. Just wish the season was longer!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Laura! So glad it was helpful! I am starting a new weekly Live show here on Yoga Anytime, Soulful Flow, on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT (California time). It begins this coming Monday, May 11. I so hope you can join me live. Look out for the sign-up here, should be live later today: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live 
KIM
KIM
1 person likes this.
I love your program.  I'm recovering from an injury so the 30 minutes is perfect and so is the ability to modify the positions to what I can do at the moment.  I also like the 30 minutes because I can fit this complete sequence in before I go to work without a problem.  Thanks!  Namaste
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial