Yin Yoga: Cup of Yin<br>Alana Mitnick

Yin Yoga: Cup of Yin
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Alana! Thanks! That dragon pose was a bit challenging but I've succeeded to do it! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra! So glad you enjoyed this Yin practice. I agree, Dragon (aka lunge) is always challenging for me too... there's just so much sensation. I always feel the sweet flow of energy and relief afterwards. Warmly, Alana 
Sara S
1 person likes this.
Left side was so protective. It was with great patience that it could relax 
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful observations, Sara S. I once learned that the word "Patience" in latin means "to endure suffering". Makes sense actually. To be with and breathe into sensation brings awareness and healing energy. Nice work! Love, Alana 
Susan R
1 person likes this.
Shoelace with side stretch ... a new favorite !💕🙏
Alana Mitnick
Isn't it amazing?! So glad you are here and enjoying these Yin practices, Susan R. Xo Alana 
Laurie W
1 person likes this.
Thank you this felt amazing.  I love your teaching.  I am in the process of learning the practice of Yin.  I have been a teacher for a few years of Hatha but have been drawn to Yin lately.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear from you, Laurie W! So delighted that you enjoyed this practice and the Yin approach. I love the quiet spaciousness and deep release that comes through the process of stretching and letting go. Stay close and please keep me posted on any insights or questions that may arise. Warmly, Alana 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Love this practice:))
Alana Mitnick
So good to hear, Fabian H! I love this practice too! Thank you for joining me for a cup of Yin. Warmly, Alana 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial