Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Restorative Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 11: Restorative Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Wow. Lovely thank you.
Nadia I
1 person likes this.
Shelley Williams, is it normal that during udgaya breath I feel not enough air for me? Do 8 do something wrong? And also sotimes thraught is tence.
Shelley Williams
Ruth You are so welcome ... xo
Shelley Williams
Michelle Hewitt First off, if you have not patted yourself on the back lately, please do so! Shifting into sobriety is no easy thing, and I want to send my sincere hug of appreciation for the gift you are giving yourself. And even on those days when it sometimes does not feel like a gift, remember that the things most meaningful in life are not always easy. Stay close to your practice, especially now as you find new footholds on your path. I see you... Namaste
Shelley Williams
Gabriel You are most welcome, friend
Shelley Williams
Nadia Yes, sometimes when we interact with Ujjayi it can feel like you are short of breath. Try a "mouth open" version of Ujjayi (one of my teachers Max Strom introduces it this way) and make the sound of ujjayi as you breath through your open mouth to get the feeling in your throat. Don't push it so much that it hurts your throat...but refine it like a silky thread. You can also work with breathing in through the nose, out through the mouth with that same, subtle sound
Vicki O
1 person likes this.
A wonderfully relaxing practice. Just what this momma needed. Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Vicki ! Fantastic... restoratives always seem to be right on time :) happy practicing
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Yummmm... and this came at the end of a very yogasana filled week. So lovely.
Shelley Williams
Kate wonderful!! I hope you soaked it innto every cell 💜
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial