Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Waking Up, Standing Tall
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Birgitte
Brenda S Hi Brenda, Great to hear. Thank you for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte
Glenford N
2 people like this.
A beautifully paced practice which was my perfect start to the day. It opened my tight hips, was deceptively challenging and created a sense of peace calm and serenity. Namaste Birgitte.
Birgitte
Glenford N Dear Glenford, I am so happy to hear that this practice worked for you. I love how yoga can set the tone for the rest of the day. Thank you very much for leaving me your feedback. Hope to "see" you soon. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
Glad I repeated this. I commute to work  (on bike) and the 15 miles were pain (stiffness) free this morning.  I am more precise and calm in my practice since the first practice with this file. My cork mat has the guiding lines and it further leads to that kind of "defrag" or tune-up of mind and body.  Best, David. 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, So happy to hear! Wow, you do bike a lot. And, I agree, doing the videos more than once can be super helpful. Thank you for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
Sandra Židan
Great practice for waking up and starting a day! Thanks!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan Hi Sandra, Great to hear! I really appreciate your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
It is always so relaxing to practice with you again. 28 years teaching and I still nervous when I am going to be observed (later today). Did this during my prep in the school weight room. First time anyone has seen me do yoga (gym teacher came in for treadmill work). Not going to lie: I had really good form thanks to my yoga ambitions. However, I need to bring proper clothing and a mat to work. Chuckle. Namaste! 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, I can so relate to what you are sharing. Yoga is so helpful to calm our nervous system and focus our attention. All in all, clothing is not so important.....as long as your pants are a bit stretchy! Namaste, Birgitte
RoxY N
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this practice. I have been sitting for work for the past 3 days for hours on end…and this was just what I needed. 
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial