On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Grace<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 10: Grace
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Maria Gabriela G So glad to hear you enjoyed it! Thanks for practicing with me!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Peggy L Thank YOU, Peggy! Glad you got a few laughs in, too ;)
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
SO PROUD, Lillian M!
Anne-Marie F
Sadia  - I just finished day 10. Thank you so much for reminding me of all of the angles from which to see and embrace my "big, beautiful, gorgeous life"!  And, for your teaching which has enhanced so much for me! Namaste, my friend!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Anne-Marie, thank YOU for sharing in practice with me! So glad you got to enjoy this— was an absolute joy to create. And it's always an honor to be with you, across time and space! Sending love! 
Rachel S
3 people like this.
Yay!! This was such a fun challenge, I'm so proud to have completed it. And this finale - action packed! So good. I am on the verge of more level 2/3 practices. That is my commitment to myself. Thank you, Sadia, for opening the door. Are you slated for more classes? I will be there!
Francesca Venturini
Dear Sadia, this was my first challenge after recovery from COVID during Christmas time. It's been very helpful to find myself present, connected and conscious. I really enjoyed to practice with you. Thank you very much! Sending love and gratitude from Italy!! 
Laura M
2 people like this.
Amazing challenge !! Thank you for teaching!!
Monica
2 people like this.
Beautiful practice, thank you 🙏🏻 
Kate M
2 people like this.
This challenge was one of the best ever. So much to treasure in these 10 sessions. You are a master teacher and I feel especially blessed to have been able to share in this practice on the YA platform. Hope to see more of your teaching here!! I'll definitely revisit these wonderful videos. All the best, FRIEND!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial