Yoga and the Somatic Experience with Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience with Suniti Dernovsek

Go To This Show Season

In Season 1, we connect to and become curious about our relationship with the 5 elements: Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Space. We invoke the qualities of these elements in fluid and dynamic movements, explore different tempos ... (more)

Julia P
2 people like this.
Such a beautiful course  more like this / from Suniti please! Gentle flowing strength and release, in touch with the ground, sky and what it means to be a human being. Wise, soulful and freeing. Truly delicious.  
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Julia, what a lovely photo of you! Thank you for sharing. Yes, we agree. Suniti, is a precious gem. xok
Suniti
Wow! So beautiful Julia. Thank you for this share and for practicing with me!

Julia P
1 person likes this.
Oops I didn’t intend to post that photo but hey...! Really love the way you teach, Suniti. Your pace and gentle playfulness. And the more sensitive aspects and explorations you introduce ☺️ 
Suniti
1 person likes this.
Julia,  Hah!  Well it was a nice accidental picture share. Loved it!
Analuiza S
2 people like this.
This class was a gift to my Being. Thank you very much, from Sao Paulo/Brazil.
Suniti
Hi Analuiza S, It feels like a gift to me too. To be here and to be in love with practice. I'm so glad you are gifting your being.
Michael S
1 person likes this.
This was such a lovely practice. I look forward to practicing with you again, Suniti. I hope there will be future seasons!
Suniti
Thank you Michael S!  Season 2 was just released a few days ago. I hope you enjoy it!

11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial