30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Kimberly S
4 people like this.
I used to go to a yoga class, but when we moved I wasn't able to find another that I liked as well. Time is a problem for me as well, so I was super excited to find YA. Just joined the challenge and loved day 1! Looking forward to the next 29!!
Robert Sidoti
Sometimes it can be difficult finding that class that fits your needs, and then when you do, you move! I hope you can find another in your current area. Until then, we here at YA are happy to provide you with classes that you can enjoy! Sounds like this 30 days of showing up will keep you occupied for a bit, we'll be right there with you, feel free to comment and post along the way! Namaste :)
Elle H
4 people like this.
I showed up ...thank you for adding these 30-day challenges, I'm definitely up for it
Robert Sidoti
Hey there new arrival! I just wanted to give you a shout out, a hello and a warm welcome! Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you along this journey you've chosen to partake in!! All my best, Robert
Elle H
2 people like this.
Thanks, I'm on it Robert, see you for day 7!
Kristi C
1 person likes this.
I am super cool with my wobble and so glad to start this challenge! #itsallgood
Robert Sidoti
#Itsallgood Kristi Cooper! 'Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down' :) Well sometimes we fall and who cares, that's where we simply regroup and get back up! Welcome and have fun!
Kristi C
2 people like this.
My favorite toy as a child. Just sayin' (I'm in the right place)!
Maria Elena D
30 day challenge, take two! it is my goal to incorporate a daily practice of yoga into my life, this challenge is helping me achieve this. Thank you Robert and Yoga Anytime, I'm ready! :)
Kira Sloane
Maria! You are amazing. xok
31-40 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial