30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Just Show Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Take 2 Maria!
Louisa G
2 people like this.
Here we are again for Yoga 30 Day Challenge no.2 - this has been a wonderful way for me to create a new healthy habit to the beginning of my day. Thank you Robert and Yoga Anytime.
Simon F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert Sidoti for an amazing challenge!
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Simon! Glad to have you with us!
Robert Sidoti
Louisa , you're probably midway through by now, just wanted to address you here back at the beginning of round 2!! So happy you are with us again!
John B
1 person likes this.
Hello from the UK. Just ran through Ep 1 twice. So far so good. 4 weeks into yoga and LOVE it. Great tutors. Namaste. John
Christina A
1 person likes this.
I'm here. Starting the 30-day challenge in May. Days 28,29, and 30, I will be out of range but, I plan to watch ahead and write down the postures. I absolutely fell in the love with this practice on Day 1!
Thanks
Robert Sidoti
Hey there John!! Are you still with us? My apologies for missing this message. How's your practice? Still LOVING it? :)
Robert Sidoti
Hi Christina ! How is it going?? Are you back in range? Thanks for joint us, looking forward to hearing more about your journey:))
John B
Hi Robert. On day 27 so nearly there. Any suggestions for what to do next is there another series or course. Both the crow and table been challenging but not giving up!! Excellent course, thank you. Namaste.
41-50 of 127

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial