30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Athletic & Kinetic
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
YOU SHOWED UP KRISTI COOPER!! There is so much merit to those 2 simple words! You may be on Day 9 by now, I'll check you out over there, see how you are feeling:)
Sylvia H
1 person likes this.
Love this practice Robert! Thank you!! Feeling stronger everyday! My push ups are much slower than yours but I will keep at them albeit slowly. Is it better to go all the way down but move slower or halfway and keep up pace with breath nad pace? Also am practicing crow everyday and getting into position 👍🏼, but as I my breath deepens I face plant🙃. Any insights for me?
Jasmin R
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert for this great 7 days - feels good to show up every day! Cheers from Austria
Karin E
2 people like this.
Thank you Robert I am really enjoying the challenge, 20 mins so doable. Hiccup in the flow for a day as had to buy blocks and proper mat , now up and running (stretching). I just love it!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Jasmin!! So glad you're enjoying the challenge of showing up every day!! Are you still with us?? Where are you now and how do you feel??
Robert Sidoti
How are you doing Karin? Where are you in challenge now? How are you feeling? Better with blocks and a mat huh? :) And yes, we love the 20 minute sequences as well!!
Michaela M
1 person likes this.
Yes definitely loving the 20 minutes a day. And feeling it a few days later on different days in different parts of my body so I know it's good for me. Definitely doing some good. Wondering what I'll do at the end of the 30 day challenge.
Michaela M
1 person likes this.
And yes, I've never done the side plank before so that was a challenge. I collapsed on the first side and rested but showed up again for the second side. Would definitely like to do that one again.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Michaela! Enjoy the rest of the challenge and be on the lookout for another 30 day with me:) Until then, plenty of vids to explore on YA!! Side plank can be and feel so empowering, keep at it offering yourself modifications to hold longer and build strength!
Scuba Chick
Day 7. Rawr. Not so achy today. Muscles are submitting. Side plank was kept simple - rocking a rib injury. Trying to be mindful to promote healing, yet continue the practice. Yesterday, as I was traipsing down the stairs I noticed ankles are getting stronger - whoa! Stop the presses! This is so cool. Thank you for this practice.
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial