Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Integrate and Nourish<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 21: Integrate and Nourish
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
Yes indeed....pretty similar to back then....a couple more yoga teachers now, it used to just be one for decades.
Kate M
3 people like this.
What a treat! I usually default to a more vigorous practice, but it is so wonderful and so necessary to slow it down and really allow things to percolate. Thank you, Shelley!
Whitney B
1 person likes this.
That was exactly what I needed today. After a loooong, stressful day at work, this was just what I needed to calm down and be present with my family. Thank you so much! Namaste
Shelley Williams
Whitney Again, apologies for the delay... thank you for your nice note. Isn't it amazing how just a little practice can totally change one's attitude and flow?
Jacquelyn M
Hi, Shelley,

I did this wonderful challenge a year and a half or so ago. Now I am doing it again during the Covid19 pandemic. Local studios are closed. But I live alone and have a nice open yoga space. 

Your beautiful, positive presence in my living room, in addition to the wonderful flows, are one of my best friends during this weird and lonely time. Thank you for offering this, and creating it with such warmth and intelligence. You're helping strangers like me in distant places keep their spirits up and their minds sane (not to mention helping them keep their bodies healthy ;). 

Gratefully,
Jacquelyn in Michigan
Shelley Williams
Glenford Hello Glenford, it has been awhile!! Hope you are doing great! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Christel Aloha Christel! Hope you are doing great!! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Jacquelyn Jacquelyn! Thank you for this sweet, kind message, AND for your patience in me getting back to you. It warms my heart to know that this has helped you and supported during very crazy times. It is so fortunate that we have the ether waves to stay connected in small ways that make big impact. I have felt the distance, too... so a message like this is like a warm hug from a friend... thank you!! 

Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Glenford N
Hi Shelley, Lovely to hear from you. The time difference is against me because I'm in Melbourne, Australia but I will try to make it by going to bed extra early.
Fabian H
love this practice! :))
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial