Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.1<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.1
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
iOS! Thanks for sharing. So glad you are here! Yes, we packed in a lot in 30 minutes... so the pacing is steady with moments of pause. I'm curious to hear how the sequence and pacing feels after practicing it a few times. Keep us posted and enjoy! Warmly, Alana
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great practice. Thank you 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Gabriel! So delighted that you enjoyed this Go-To practice. Keep us posted on how the sequence is feeling and evolving for you. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Quick and awakening!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Renee, Quick and awakening is right! So glad you got your practice in! Love, Alana 
Dianne N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana,
I love this video! Perfect!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Dianne, So lovely to hear from you! I'm delighted to be practicing Yoga together. Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Alana! This practice has given me energy and joy in this rainy autumn morning! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra! Yoga on a rainy autumn morning sounds just lovely. Wishing you a cozy and inspired week! Love, Alana 
Ch Marie d’I
30´ flow after a yoga break , not even two weeks , and it was like I was missing a major feel good part of my time. The pace was perfect... and being also very sensible to the voice, I am back on track, Thank you 🙏
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial