Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Kate! Yes, there is much to consider to build a thread lessons. But seeing all come together like this has been incredibly rewarding. Thanks for leaving a message! Stay in touch :) 
Barbara N
3 people like this.
Really enjoyed this. Especially appreciated the time you took explaining each pose.
Emma K
3 people like this.
Thank you for the positivity and encouragement for new year practice - we're rooting for 2020!
Nathan Briner
Barbara thank you 🙏 
Nathan Briner
Emma, I am hopeful that this yoga challenge will help to bring both inspiration and awareness to the elements in life that will make 2020 an incredible year on all levels! I wish you all the best!
Steven Z
3 people like this.
Your cues are so clear and focused.  You have a way with words that help me flow through the poses.  "Hug your bones" is my favorite.  Thank You!
Timmie H
2 people like this.
What a great way to ring in 2020! I'm so glad I did this today. I feel amazing, and I'm looking forward to the next 30 days! Namaste :D
Susan D M
3 people like this.
Hi Nathan, 

Thanks for this yoga offering.  Currently, I am doing chair yoga.  I am doing what I can, modifying accordingly.  Using the flat bed for  shavasana.  Your clear, efficient ,  knowledgeable delivery is very helpful.  As well, your calm grounded  “you can this” manner is inspiring, helping to keep  the momentum.
Namaste,
< div>Susan
Nathan Briner
Steven thanks Steven. I’ll be here with you on the challenge. Wishing you a great 2020!
Nathan Briner
Timmie stay in touch as you go through the lessons. I’d love to hear what you’re experiencing :)
11-20 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial