Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Strength 1
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Susan D if I can be of any help with modifications please let me know. 
Briana N
2 people like this.
This practice is great for me. Had a baby in 2019 and haven't quite jumped back into my practice.  this is just the pace i need to feel encouraged and strong. thank you! 
Nathan Briner
Briana nice to have you here! If you need any help with poses or modifications please let me know, and do stay in touch. All my best :)
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Briana congratulations on having a baby last year! We're so happy to start this new year with you.

Warmly,
Ashl ey from Yoga Anytime
Charlie S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Nathan
Jenny S
I cannot move my knees this morning after the workout yesterday (Day 1, Strength) and found it hard to do the squats at Pilates. My knees are swollen. Should I stop doing this yoga practice?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenny, Nathan will also reply and help diagnose your knee swelling. I will send you some links through our private messaging (look for the orange indicator in your upper right corner) with some knee care tips and other ideas. Warmly, Kira
Nathan Briner
Jenny, good morning. Could you help me learn more about your situation? Please send me private message through yoga anytime and let me know the history of your knees and what you’re currently experiencing. And tell me more about the Pilates work you’re doing. Speak to you soon. 
Aaron E
1 person likes this.
Nathan, I'm so pleased to be practicing with you again! Day 1 of this challenge immediately reminded me of all the reasons I loved attending your class at Hapa. Can't wait to keep the challenge going. Thank you for your awesome instruction - wishing you all the best. 
Nathan Briner
Aaron !! Great to hear from you and have you on the challenge with everyone. I am really looking forward to hearing about your progress as you continue the lessons. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. All my best!
21-30 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial