Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Power 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Power 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Nathan Briner
Very nice to hear you get the space and openness in your chest for most of the day, Christel. Yes that arm(s) up version is tough. It’s important that the forward knee or low back aren’t over stretching. A bolster under the forward leg hip can be helpful here. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Back to revisit this workout to get some ideas for a core-themed class I'll be teaching tomorrow night. Great ideas here! Such a valuable teaching resource : )
Ruth O
1 person likes this.
I'm enjoying these practices very much. Perfect half hour practices, with just enough of everything. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Ruth 
Nathan Briner
Glad you are enjoying it, Ruth!
Valerie B
1 person likes this.
loved the core work, fun practice.
Valerie
Nathan Briner
Thank you, Valerie. Gotta keep that center strong 💪 
Megan M
1 person likes this.
Had a lovely deep sense of peace and rest in Savasana after those abdominal asanas. I managed Tolasana without strain too! Looking forward to the next class. Covid 19 has given me so much space for practice, very grateful for that and for the teachers here. Hope that you are safe and well over there.
Nathan Briner
Thanks, Megan. Yes I’m doing alright here in San Diego. The change in work is challenging but, like you I’m able to take some time for deepening the practice and learning more about the gifts that were hidden behind the daily grind. 
Thank you for sharing your experience with this practice!
All my best!
Kiim D
1 person likes this.
This challenge has been the perfect thing to bring my practice of yoga back to my life from home.  I am struggling with the back bend and it is hurting my neck any helpful hints?
Nathan Briner
Hi Kiim! Nice to have you here. Could you tell me which poses are bothering your neck and where do you feel the discomfort in your neck?
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial