Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Power 4<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 16: Power 4
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Kiim D
When I do the back bend, we go up on the top of the head first before pushing up to the hands. This bothers my neck. My arms are not very strong and I feel that I may not be going up to the full arch fast enough and staying on my neck, hands and feet to long.  Is there an alternate pose?  Can I do the first arch we did with shoulders on the floor?
Nathan Briner
Kiim, yes, doing the bridge from the earlier lesson is a great option. 
Matthew
1 person likes this.
great stuff - many thanks! :)
Christine H
1 person likes this.
Hi, Nathan. I am a huge fan of you. Love your way of teaching, the sequences are clear, easy to follow, and encourage to move further while adjusting to individual's  body.  There's no perfect asana, but keep being better from day to day.
In today's practice, the levitate session, I hurt my right shoulder, the top and front part. Would you please advise what mistake I've done and perhaps also the hint to solve it? Thanks very much. Namaste 
Nathan Briner
Hi Christine! Yes, let’s connect. Would you reach out via PM on yoga anytime and tell me a little more about what happened and what you’re experiencing? Which poses do you think may have contributed? 
Charlotte
1 person likes this.
HI Nathan, now in my second time around it felt right to rias both arms in pigeon on one side! I am amazed. One year ago my hips were in constant pain and I was No was near pigeon. Thanks 
Nathan Briner
Charlotte, that’s amazing! Congratulations. And I’m so happy to hear your hips are feeling better. 
Michelle
Another first for me. I really struggle to get the feet up one at a time, but I tucked my feet in on top my legs and was able to lift. Is this cheating or bad for alignment? Loving all these classes. I am learning so much! Thank you!!
Nathan Briner
Michelle! Yes that’s it! Looks great :) 
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for reminding us to push into the floor with our legs when doing standing Poses. I was tightening them, but when I pushed into the floor I could really feel the opening.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial