60 Minute Yoga Flows: Intentions with an Open Heart
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Kelly K
4 people like this.
I loved this class - thanks so much! 
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Kelly K  Hi Kelly, Thank you for practicing with me. So happy to hear that the practice worked for you. Hope you are having a lovely day. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
4 people like this.
The savasna was well-earned and appreciated. Thank you for bringing up our sankulpas.  You taught for a variety of levels and with a compassionate approach. The yang elements were so invigorating. I was wondering why you stressed the tucked chin, and then it came in focus with our camel pose. Can you tell me once again, how you prepare your mind and body to float? Best, David 
Birgitte
2 people like this.
David G- Hi David, Thank you for practicing with me again and for your generous feedback. Well, floating is ultimately a state of mind.......hoping you are having a lovely day. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
4 people like this.
Birgitte: thank you so much for that comment. It is a yin state of mind and a state of yin body, too. It will come when it does. I can always use blocks (my lower body is much longer than my upper, and I have stenosis in my lumbar region). I had a lovely day, and I am going to this entire series as a challenge. Namaste as well. 
Summer
4 people like this.
Really lovely practicing with you again Birgitte! That core work at the beginning is so subtle and yet so deep and intense. I really need more of that! Your pace and queing perfection as always. Thank you!
Birgitte
2 people like this.
David G- Hi David, Lovely! It is an amazing feeling when you get into that zone. "See you" in class soon. Namaste, Birgitte
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Summer Hi Summer, So lovely to connect again here and happy to hear that you enjoyed the practice. I myself needed the Savasana at the end.....hope that worked for you as well. Thank you so much for your feedback. "See you" soon. Namaste, Birgitte
Julie S
4 people like this.
Hello Birgitte. This practice helped me reach a deep state of peace today. So happy I found you!
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Julie S Dear Julie, So very happy to hear that you reached such a profound state. When I was in my early twenties and took my first class....it was the Savasana experience that brought me back to class a few days later ...Thank you for practicing with me. Warmest, Birgitte
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial