Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
So delighted to be practicing together, Kristi. Yes...gradual stretching feels so good. Have a wonderful day! Love, Alana 
Helen R
2 people like this.
I was so happy when I saw that there was another season and the first practice hasn’t disappointed. Alana’s practice are always wonderful, she has such a lovely way, calming but energising at the same time. Thank you Alana.
Helen R
2 people like this.
I was so happy when I saw that there was another season and the first practice hasn’t disappointed. Alana’s practice are always wonderful, she has such a lovely way, calming but energising at the same time. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Helen, So lovely to hear from you! Thank you for your kinds words and presence. Wishing you a wonderful day... filled with calm, clear energy! Love, Alana 
Joy E
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana!  More morning yoga.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Really sweet start to the day!! Now I feel gently energized to get busy outside - 6 yards of earth and 4 yards of mulch were delivered this morning. Playing in the dirt...!    : )
Alana Mitnick
Lovely to hear from you this morning, Kate! Sounds like a deeply nourishing and grounding day. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, joy! So delighted to be practicing together for another season! Enjoy and keep me posted. Love, Alana 
Cindy P
2 people like this.
So happy to have another season of Good Morning Yoga! Always my favorite class! This felt so good amidst all the social distancing and trauma! Thanks Alana!
Stacy D
2 people like this.
Loved this.  Morning stretches has been added to my favourite list.  Excited to try the rest of the series. Thanks
21-30 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial